If you’re looking for a easy coleslaw with apple cider vinegar recipe look no further than this one.
Made with a simple homemade dressing,shredded cabbage,carrots Because this apple cider vinegar coleslaw is a healthy.
So This side dish that works well for any meal of the day.
Serving Size: 1 serving Calories: 131 calories Sugar: 11 grams Fat: 8 grams Carbohydrates: 16 grams Fiber: 4 grams Protein: 2 grams
This Apple Juice Vinegar Coleslaw formula is supplement thick And stacked with Nutrients An and C.
In addition to the fact that it is a cold and influenza season superfood it’s simple and quick and very adaptable and Delicious .
A couple of modest bunches of this no mayo paleo coleslaw into a sandwich, include some chicken for a plate of mixed greens, or use it all alone as a side dish.
A fast and simple apple juice vinegar coleslaw formula made with crunchy green cabbage And red cabbage, carrots and green onion. This vinegar coleslaw is sans mayo and made with a tart vinegar dressing with apple juice vinegar, olive oil, honey and mustard.
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded or thinly sliced
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded or thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and shredded or thinly sliced
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- In an Big bowl, add the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot and green onion, and throw until very much consolidated.
- In a little bowl or container, join the apple juice vinegar, olive oil, mustard and honey, and speed until all around consolidated.
- Cover the cabbage blend with the dressing, utilizing utensils or your hands to guarantee that everything is all around covered with dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and chill in the refrigerator prior to serving.
- This vinegar coleslaw can be served right away or put away in the refrigerator for as long as 3 days.